Today was the last day of (you know what if you read the title) school. I'm done with fourth grade and you know what if you read the title. In the middle school I'm going to, you have only 2 teachers.
My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Kruse, is teaching 5th grade so I'm kind of lucky. Sawyer will still be in you know what if you read the title. He's going to second grade.
I gotta go do some stuff now. Read about the first day on August 1st!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Last Day of (Elementary) School.
Posted by heather at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are very lucky to have a teacher you love for a second time/year.I hope 5th grade is a really awesome learning experience! You are loved! When are you going to get Sawyer to start a blog? I want to hear from him,too! XOXOX Gramma G
Post a Comment