Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Piano

I have my end of the year piano recital on May 14th. I will be playing this song, this song, and possibly this song. If you want to hear the rest of the songs in my book, go here.
My piano teacher used to be the music teacher at my school. I would stay after school and then my mom would pick me up. Now this year, it's different. My teacher moved to a different elementary
school. It starts at 3:30 and My bus drops me off at like, 3:10 (unless we pick up a different route, too. Those always are dropped off 1st.) So I get off the bus, grab a snack and piano books, and we get in the car and drive to her other school. After that, we drive home, I might get ready for softball, 'cause I usually have a game on Mondays, and just have the rest of the day......
My dad comes home, I feed the dog, watch T.V., Play outside if it isn't rainy, practice new songs on the piano, have dinner, softball game, snack, get ready for bed, go to bed

I'll put the video of my recital on here in 2 weeks!!!                                                       Sincerely,

4 comments:

Mom said...

I really enjoy reading your blog.Sure wish I could be at that Piano recital. I love hearing you play.XOXOXOX

Trish said...

Do you and your mom play piano together sometimes? She used to always play the piano for me while I practiced my ballerina dances. I'm excited to hear you play some day soon. I miss you guys!

Mom said...

How did that recital go???I am sure you did GREAT!!Gramma G
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXO

sj said...

We play duets sometimes. She usually plays longer songs than me though.