Saturday, June 15, 2013

Toothless




 Me and Sawyer both lost a tooth this month. Sawyer lost his top front, while I lost a bottom molar. Sawyer's other top one is loose, and I don't have another loose one. He claims he had a different loose one but it "tightened up" again.



I lost....OH MY GOSH!!!!!!Sawyer just lost another one. I'm not kidding! Not the other top one but the one that "tightened up". Look & Compare!!!



As I was saying, I lost mine The 1st few days of June and Sawyer lost one Yesterday (and apparentlyjj today!!!)
                                        I gotta go now BYE!!!!!!  -SJ     ( i don't know where the cursive one went)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are funny,and so are your grins! I am glad you showed us though.Since I can't come see for myself.:( Sure do miss you all.XOX Love GrammaG

Anonymous said...

Those are some CRAZY grins!! XOX Gramma G