Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Updates*** Will put all pictures at the end!


  


Well, Updates are kind of hard to do in the spring and summer. So I'll start on....how 'bout.....spring  break. We had 2 weeks of spring break this year. My 3 year old cousin came to visit. We went to the mammoth caves and through the bourbon trail(I guess that needs to be capitalized). We stayed in this old fashioned house that happened to be for rent. I shared a room with sawyer and Levi Slept on the pullout couch. 1 of the few problems was that ambulances were ALWAYS passing by the neighborhood. On our way back, we went to Kentucky down under and got to pet the Kangaroos.
Next up, How about holidays/birthdays.
Easter was fun. Rainy though. And somebody had a birthday around here. Can you guess who?
MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I turned 10 years old on April 15th. (At 2:32 central time zone) Now I've been staying home by myself sometimes and Sawyer claims I've gotten more bossy. I'll blog about my party later.
It's been warm the past few days. FOR REAL. No kidding.
It's almost the end of the school year and next year(for 5th grade) I'm going to middle school. We walked around the middle school last night. In the school I'm going to 5th graders only have 2 teachers. They both teach 2 subjects. We do have lockers.(I guess i need to get practicing on the code!)
I think I'd better go now.                                               
                                                C U type 2 you L8R
                                                                              
my birthday (party) cake
Easter morning!
Easter
                         

                                                   


Sawyer, Levi, and I
(I hate saying it like that...)
My Real Birthday
My class at lunch on my b-day
  

 

                                                                                                                                        

1 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures of some really cool times!!Gramma G XOXOX