Yeah, it's been long, but not as long as my mom! Anyways. I have a baby sister now. I just realized I've never blogged about her, not even been on here when she's even here!! Well she is Coen's actual sister. They look very much alike and Coen loves her so much. Oh wait, I forgot to mention HER NAME. Cate. :)
I'm sure you guys have already seen her via Facebook and Instagram (btw my insta is @thesavjoy) and that's great. But if you haven't, I'm so sorry but I can't put a picture of her on here because she's still in the foster care system and that's kind of against the law rules. :)
Coen just turned three earlier this month and he's such a big boy now! He's almost completely potty trained and he goes to pre school!! {I would put a picture but I can't figure out how} Coen is so caring and loves to point out everything. "Danna (Savannah) I know sumptin!" is a great line of his! He loves a show called PJ Masks and Blues Cluses of course, taking after his big sister!! But don't let his sweetness and love of vegetables fool you (oh did I not mention that) because he's also a little trouble maker!! :)
Sawyer just got an iPad for his 10th (TENTH? WOW!) birthday and I bet you can guess how he is with that. He is a fan of pizza and lunchables and takes American Ninja Warrior classes at a nearby gym. He really seems to love them and he snows someone from the show!! He now shares a room with Coen and is seeming to look forward to when Coen is older so they can have fun in their boy hideout place. :)
I'm enjoying 7th grade! I have the best teachers and great friends who are always there for me :) I love books and bikes and Instagram. And coming up is a band trip! (I play the flute) We are going to Atlanta to a hotel where we have 4 people to a room and then having a pool party right in the hotel! I'm so excited! Of course we'll also have to play a preformance but that will go great! I'll definitely blog about this trip!
Have any of you guys read The Selection? How did you like it??
Currently reading: I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You. by Ally Carter. And yeah I know it sounds violent but so far, no. It's about girls who go to spy school.
Also have any of you people watch Fuller House? ITS SO GOOD AMIRIGHT??!!? It's a future Full House with the real kids of the actresses and everything, it's so cool! I would suggest watching it it's on Netflix :)
Ok I feel like there is more to say but I don't know what I was going to say now. I am going to try and post more often (especially since I have my iPad taken away right now) so yeah :) thanks for putting up with me and my sideways smiley faces :))) heehehe see you later!
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Long time no post?
Posted by sj at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was great to read your blog posts again. It was a fun one to read. You sounded excited! I am excited because finally "The Siren" is on its way to me! At last! Atlanta will be a blast! you are so lucky to be able to go!! Hey you didn't mention your birthday OR that we were coming! ;) Ho
pe to talk soon. XOXOXOX Gramma G
Post a Comment