I start 7th grade on Wednesday. THIS WEDNESDAY. August 5th, 2015. I start 7th, Sawyer starts 4th, and in September (which is when school is known to start,) Coen will start his 2nd year of Mothers' Day Out at a church by us. I am not typing this on the computer like I usually do so its hard. I'm typing it on my iPhone. So I have emojis!! ππππππ Lol if you're on the computer you probably can't see them very well, so I'm sorry about that. Let's get back on topic.
I have 2 book reports and a math packet due on the first day of school. It's because I'm in the Cambridge program. It's an advanced program based off of Cambridge University. So that's it. It's harder, but more visual and stuff like that. So yeah.
The books I read for the book report were both really really good!! The first one was called This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. And the second one was even better than the fort one it's called Life as We Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer. They are both JUST SO GOOD!!! πππ
Read them. Now.
Okay well that's really the end of the blog post today so I'll do another one about school later, you know, once school actually starts!! So bye!!!
P.S. Follow me on Instagram!! My username is @savannah.joy_ π
EDIT: I know the first time i posted this i put that Sawyer is going into 3rd grade, but he is going to 4th grade, his last year of elementary school! Please excuse this! Thanks, appreciate it!
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Schoolπ
Posted by heather at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love to read your blog,but I know that my comment may not be seen for a while. I remember 7th grade. Yikes. It is hard to believe that you,our dear Sweet Pea,can actually be old enough for 7th grade! I hope you have a wonderful year,full of blessings! You are loved! Gramma G
Post a Comment