Monday, September 26, 2016

hello there

looks like I haven't posted in a while!

quick recap of my life since I last posted:

April: band trip to Atlanta! I had lots of fun... we got a 'superior' on our performance ;)

May: umm last day of 7th grade!!

June: band camp! also my aunt Becky came to visit from Oregon!

July: ok this month is actually interesting. we went to Oregon (thanks aunt Becky for flying back with us and the monsters named Coen and Cate!!). we stayed with family and did lots of fun things, like staying at a rental house in Rockaway Beach!

August: another interesting month... we started school; sawyer: 5th grade (middle school!!!) and I stated 8th grade, the last year at my middle school, so me and sawyer are in the same school once again... *rolls eyes*. we also adopted Cate! So I officially have a sister!!

September: this month. i can't believe it's almost the end of September already! crazy! umm well we just had school... and that's going well. and next week is fall break so i'm happy because no school and not so happy cause Coen and Cate are, well, crazy.

The play at my school is Peter Pan this year! And I'm a pirate! I unfortunately don't have a line or anything, but my school is KNOWN for good plays (and band concerts haha) so if you're in Nashville the performances are in early December!!

 QUESTION OF THE DAY POST!!!

what would you do if the government taxed wifi?

(this was a question in my social studies class and it got me thinking hahah)

anyway, comment your answer below!


p.s. i'll try to be posting more often ;)

    

0 comments: