I play piano as most of you know. My favorite song in my book is called Snowflake Rag.
But I am past that song. My other favorite songs are my recital songs. But I'm past those, too.
I am past this song, and you may recognize it, (Mozart, composed somewhere between 1756 and 1791)
The song I am on now, you've definitely heard. It is this song (click on the link)
Okay you go listen to that last song, (or all of them, but do the following to the last one...)
and tell me the name of it if you recognize it.
Hint: It starts with "W"
![]() |
| My Piano Book (I'm about to get 3B, which is purple.) |

2 comments:
I think it is great that you blogged about your Piano music. I LOVE hearing you play and still fondly remember the concert you did for me last November. Keep up all the practice. Practice makes GOOD! And you are getting SO good! XOXOXOXO Gramma G
I am on the Purple Book now, and the first song is "Rage Over a Lost Penny" by Beethoven I think...
But that's not the song I'm on now, I am playing a song called Hormesque, or something. (Hume-ER-esk)
Post a Comment