For St. Patrick's Day this year, there was a lot of green at my house, my class, my SCHOOL, my BUS, and even my body. First of all, I painted my nails....green.
And I wore green. And (almost) everyone else wore green. People went around pinching people who didn't, and, of course, if they weren't wearing green, they drew on themselves with green marker or taped green paper to their shirts. That counts, right?
Well anyways, for dinner, we had GREEN pancakes, GREEN eggs and ham, and the exception of brown bacon. After dinner we went to Sweet Cece's. All Sonny needed was some Cheerful Chocolate, but he didn't have any. Coen did though! (He's one now!)
If St. Patty's Day was good, just wait until Easter!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comments:
Today is April 15th. It makes me smile to think back ,and remember the sweet little thing you were. And now...I smile when I think of you turning 11yrs today! What an awesome young lady you are!! XOX Gramma G
Post a Comment