Draw Something is a game where you draw for a friend and they have to guess what it is that your drawing. You can buy it in the app store or android market and beilive me, it is REALLY fun!!!
you can play against me if you buy it. Buy it and then make an account and click on new game and type in SJs Tiny as a username. You can also go to omgpop.com/drawsomething! There is a $2.00 versoin and a free versoin and it's really, really, really fun!!!
But, one more thing, you have to have an email or a facebook. Most of you do so don't worry!!!
Thankyou 4 looking @ my blog and I hope to play against you soon!!!
P.S If you already have a Draw Something... let me know!

Friday, August 3, 2012
Draw Something
Posted by sj at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love draw something to!!!!!!!
It does seem like it would be a LOT of fun! XOXOXO Gramma G
It is a lot of fun!!!
Draw Something is my favorite game
Still is...
I still love it!
Post a Comment