Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Hot Weather lately


It has been REALLY  hot lately and when I say REALLY... I mean REALLY, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The picture below is from my mom's blog and Those were actually true!!! 0% rain and really hot. 
                                                                           I am writing this post on the Sunday that is on that
  picture and it is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you! We've been swimming most of the time except for Sawyer who has been sick. We've also been sleeping in the family room because it gets so hot upstairs...........................
Our flowers and tomato plants are still living but, we're
 watering them a lot so... that is fair. Right? 
It got up to 109 degrees and that broke the record for the hottest temperature ever here. EVER!!
Well, If you live in the north and your going to Tennessee or Florida    or something that is what you should expect in the summer now. 

Okay?!?!?!?!?!? All right then, Goodbye!!!!


PS
              I'm sorry I've not blogged in a long time!!!                                                         







2 comments:

Mom said...

I have missed your blogging! So how has the swimming been??Refreshing I am sure. I hope it cools off for you guys soon. We are looking forward to some hot summer weather,and you probably want it just to END!!!It is hard to believe it is July 1st!Our summer is just beginning.:0) It will never break records here like it does there! So...stay cool and have fun doing it!!! XOXOXOXOXOX Gramma G

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Savannah, it was so nice to see you & your family in June! It's been in the high 70s/80s here for a while and I'm hoping it will continue! Have you had any relief from the heat wave yet? Thinking of you guys and hoping you are all feeling much better and checking some things off your summer fun list! Please tell Sawyer 'hi' from Cade and Callum too. Love you guys! xoxo