We're back to school!!!!!!!! Horray! This is my last year in elemantry school. I got Ms. Karraker. She is funny. This year we are in a portable. I have had alot of fun so far...
It was hard leaving my 3rd grade teacher. She was alot of fun, too
I wonder what middle school is like....... Well, I don't need to worry about that yet. It is only the 1st few days of school. I need to think about learning. Not middle school.
Look at this picture...
Aren't I so cute?
And then Sawyer... He's fine. He's going to first grade.
Every year I've been in this school, My teachers names have started with K. And Sawyers have always started with W. Isn't that wierd?
I have to admit.. I like riding the bus better than my parents driving me 4 some reason.
Well, I guess I'll go now. So comment whenever. Okay now. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, August 3, 2012
Back 2 school
Posted by sj at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Savannah!! I was hoping you would blog about the new school year.Good job! That is SO odd/funny about the "K" and "W" named teachers!And I dont even like to THINK about you going to middle school,so I won't. At least for a while.:0)You both look very nice in the picture,but you do look especially cute! I hope the school year is full of fun and very educational for both of you. LOVE AND HUGS...Gramma G
Ya, I was 45% cuter than "Sawyer"
Hello Again, 45% cuter?? I don't know. That doesn't seem fair. Afterall,boys arent supposed to look as "cute". Sawyer can't wear a fancy floral headband OR flowery shoes...but his smile was GREAT!! Hope your weekend is fun. I am sure you are glad to have your dad back home!:0)XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX gramma g
Your blog is great! Thanks for sharing it with me. I'm really looking forward to working with you this year. I'm lucky to be the third "K" on your schedule! See you Monday~
okay!!!!!! thank you!!!!
Hello! I'm Annabelle's mom. I was checking out Ms. K's website to see if there were any new posts and saw your link. What a fun blog :) Good luck with your writing and good luck in 4th grade. I bet it's gonna be a great year!
Isabelle Climer
thank you Ms. Climer!!!! tell Annabelle i said hi!
oops i mean Mrs.
and where that says heather it was supposed to say Savannah[im terrible...]
Post a Comment