I got a new puppy but I don't remember when. We named her Clementine, but if you want, you can call her Tiny. She is a great dane. I'll show you a picture of what she looks like.
Here it is.
she was our Christmas present but she came early cause X-mas puppies are bad ideas. So don't get a puppy on christmas unless it is your ONLY I mean ONLY present.
Clemintine is so so so soft and smells only half way like dog.
Like me, I'm guessing her favorite color is blue. i'll tell you she wants dog toys for Christmas. She likes to chew on things and she can break things easily. If you have any questions, put them in your comment. I'll answer them.

12 comments:
cool from savannah
I LOVE reading your blog! Was so excited to see you wrote again.You were right,I should have checked earlier!It was fun reading about Tiny. And what a CUTE picture! But you need to teach her to smile for pictures!I miss you guys LOTS and will be happy to meet Tiny when we visit again.Love,Gramma G
She has nice eyes just like you and Sawyer. Hope you all have a great christmas and enjoy tiny for a very long time. Cant wait to meet her some day.
Gramps G
What is your favorite thing to do with Clementine? Who does she look like more, your dad or brother? =)
So glad you wrote about your new puppy, Clementine! She is such a cutie! I bet you are having a lot of fun with her, too. She does look soft...can't wait to meet her in person and pet her myself!
Love, Grandma Debbie
How much does Tiny weigh ? What does she eat ? Does she eat alot? Does she eat as much as Grampa G ?
She is very, very cute! I am glad you are having fun with her -- she is going to get bigger than you very soon!
Love, Grandma Debbie
Sure do miss your blogging,AND YOU!
She is big now. We had her for two years NOW I think she looks like my dad.
She eats two cups of food twice a day.---Fast
She ways like 125 pounds, but now she is two. It's almost 2014, but I can tell you: in that picture, she weighed A LOT less!
It's 2014, almost Easter time... at her last checkup, which was last month, she weighed 133 lbs!
Post a Comment