Friday, January 14, 2011

Bedtime!!!

Bedtime is at either 7:00,7:45 or8:00. I hate that time of the day.(So does Sawyer!)I wish that part of the day would NEVER come.So from now on I will never sleep ever again

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be getting REALLY tired because last week you said you were not going to sleep ever again!! That was silly!!!I think when you get older you can chose your own bedtime. Then you might like it better.Sleep is so good for us.I hope you will change your mind and like bedtime. It is SO relaxing. And it is a good time to read,too! XOXOXOXO Gramma G

Anonymous said...

You will get really tired. Grandma loves to sleep especially in the morning.. Sleep is a way to reenergize your body for what is in store for the next day. Take advantage of it now. Thanks for writing!!
Love gramps

Unknown said...

Savannah:
I didn't like going to bed early when I was your age -- I sometimes don't like to now! But, you need your beauty sleep and you also need to obey your parents because you are obeying God when you obey them :-) and I know you want to do that! When you get a good night's sleep, you are a happy, sweet girl the next day!
I am glad you wrote on your blog again -- I love and miss you! Grandma Debbie

sj said...

Those aren't my bedtimes anymore. (It's 2014 now, and I'm almost 11.)