Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas time is here!

Christmas is here and it is my favorite season!I want a new wii game for Christmas! For X-mas
this year (2010) my grandma is going to be here on Christmas Day! I will have SO much fun!
Sawyer is on the naughty list. (that is what i think!)Because he sounds like a plotopus.I love
Christmas Eve. Sawyer wants a gumball machine.

Have a merry Christmas (eve)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. We will all have a great time. I hope it snows.

Grampa G

Anonymous said...

Dear Savannah, You finally blog the day I come! How silly is that? I have missed reading your blog.Christmas Eve was fun,and now you are in bed ,and I think we are ALL hoping it snows tonight.Come on weather man,be right!This IS the best holiday.God sent HIS SON,HE loves us THAT much!!!REJOICE!Soon it will be Christmas morning,so I had better get to sleep TOO!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOX Love you bunches!And I KNOW you are both on the same list! ;o)Gramma G

Anonymous said...

Missing you guys ,wishing our next visit didn't have to be so long from now.Love, Gramma G XOXOXOXO