I went to Indiana on February 4. I am going to Missouri on Feb.11! and I am @ Tennessee right
now. What state will we go to next? I mean, just guess! Who knows what it will be. It's hard.
Why were states even made, That's my only question!?! O.K.
I will go ask people now......................so BYE!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Stuff about states (regular style)
Posted by sj at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will be going to Arizona in March to watch baseball spring training. Good question on why do we have states. Since we are the United States of America. I believe that as Americans moved west they set up lines to set laws with in certain boundaries. The people vote on the laws with in each state. Thank you for blogging. We love it when you write.
Love, Gramps
Dear Savannah HI! I hope you have a fun trip to Missouri.You do get to go to a lot of places in many states.But my question is...what does(regular style)mean exactly?? I WISH you would go to Oregon next,but I don't think that is going to happen. Anyway,I always LOVE reading your blog.And I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXXO Gramma G
Post a Comment