My three day weekend (the weekend and day of MLK Day) somehow turned into at least an eleven day weekend.... as snow days. School of all last week, today, and will be tomorrow. (Maybe even more!) And believe this, I ONLY WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE 4 OR 5 TIMES. I am tired of being trapped in a house with three annoying brothers and leftovers. My mom's going crazy too. And, to only make it worse, there was only actual SNOW for probably one and a half days. The rest was freezing rain, sleet, an ICE. Oh, the ice... When it snowed, we played outside of course. And we of course made footprints. And snowballs that didn't get thrown. And Sawyer even half made a snow fort. But, the next day, we went outside, and IT WAS ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL FROZEN. The whole year was literally ice. The footprints were frozen as they were yesterday, but ICE. Same for Sawyer's snow fort. ALL ICE. The roads, too. So school canceled itself for the rest of the week. Did I say the roads were frozen!? Our car minivan, with no 4WD. :-(. So we only got out of the house a few times and even then, we did slip on the icy roads. :-O. So I've been bored and also reading (Hunger Games: Mockingjay)(I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES) and on Instagram and Virtual Families 2 and playing Monopoly and Apples to Apples. I never thought I'd say this, (not even when I started this post) but I NEED to go back to school. Please, Metro Nashville Schools, GET ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE.
Oh wait, I take it back, I have a math test on Friday. Never mind Metro Nashville Schools. ;-).
Oh yeah, one more thing: add me on Instagram! My username is savannahjm15. But, let me warn you, there are a lot of selfies/hunger games quotes/more selfies/posts in general! (I have a habit of posting a lot, but maybe it's just because there hasn't been school so I have nothing else to do. You know!?) See ya' there!
Monday, February 23, 2015
Stuck Inside: Winter Weather
Posted by sj at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am glad you FINALLY got to go back to school today. But I like your blog posts,and instagram posts. I like seeing/hearing what you are up to! XOXOX Gramma G
Post a Comment