I have some critically hard questions. I mean really, very, critically hard questions. And also I know what you're thinking. She's only an 11 year old girl. how hard can these questions really be!? Well, I'll show you, then.
Oh yeah, one more thing: Guess these in the comments!!! (You don't get a prize or anything, but it's worth. the. fame.)
1. A man went walking with his dog. The man rode, yet walked. What was the dog's name?
2. The butcher was 5 feet tall. What did he weigh?
3. How do you make seven even?
4. How many books can you put into an empty bag? Why?
5. How many times can you subtract 6 from 60?
Answer post coming soon!
Oh yeah, one hint for you people: Don't think literal, especially on numbers 4 and 5!
Tell your friends, and AMAZE them!
Make sure, if you comment, it says your name, and you put what number you're answering for next to the answer. Thank you! -Sj <3>3>
Monday, February 23, 2015
Critical Thinking.
Posted by sj at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment