Monday, January 7, 2013

Birdee

For a long time I've been missing my favorite stuffed animal, a penguin named Birdee.

I finally found her... or at least my dad did. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy to have her back. I mean, I've been missing her for a long time. I have lots of memories with her and once I even brought her to the pool. (She didn't swim but she did sunbathe.) Did I mention that I'm so happy to have her back?
I'm trying to make this post kind of short, so, I'd better go!!! Happy New Years!!!





4 comments:

Erin said...

Hoorrayyyy!!!!! I'm so glad you found her!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaa !!! I knew your big new mommy birdee would find her. Where was she hiding ?

Grandpa G

Grandma Debbie said...

Where did your dad find her? Now, you took all the signs down, right? Did he get the reward?
Reunited...so cool! Now, don't let that little critter out of your sight again! :-)

Love your posts....even though I am just reading some of them.
Love,
Grandma

sj said...

My dad was cleaning out the closet in the office and he found birdee! I was down stairs on the computer and my dad said, Savannah are you ready to be very very happy? and I said yes, he showed me her and didn't even want the reward which was $1.25