Saturday, December 8, 2012

Updates


Yep. Updates. Here they are... Sawyer turned 7 in November, and my mom's birthday is on Monday. My dog turned 1 in September.

 We also had another book club!!!! the one for Otherwise known as Sheila the Great went well, but then we were reading The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and everybody came to our house and we watched the movie. Some people brought some popcorn and we had some oozy cookies and some peppermint cookies. I don't know what we're reading next, but, I will tell you in either another blog or a comment on this blog when we find out....

 We have a fake Christmas tree in our living room for me and Sawyer, and a real tree in our family room in our family room for our whole family. We also have a little tiny fake one just outside Sawyers room. I can't wait until Christmas!!!! Can you?

Well I gotta go now, I told Sawyer I would help him clean his room, and he is getting mad!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!        
LET IT SNOW!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your book club. Sounds like a lot of fun.So here we are....visting at Christmas.I REALLY enjoyed the day with you guys. I love that you have so many Christmas trees.Sawyer's room still looks pretty good,but YOU could use a little help cleaning up yours!;)Hope it DOES snow!! XOXOX GrammaG