Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the pool

I am a good swimer. But i swollow to much water. Sawyer is still learning how to swim.
He still needs to learn to take a breth. We like to hang out at the pool! We all have our own goggles. Exept mommy. She has her sunglasses. Daddy has sunglass goggles!

The end.


5 comments:

Mom said...

I love to read your blog! It's fun to see how you write about the things you do. I am certainly glad you are a good swimmer!Some day I will get to watch you in your pool.Goggles make it easier don't you think ? Love You Lots!!! XOXOXOXOXOX

Mom said...

Oops!I didn't write from Gramma G. I am not YOUR mom.I'm your gramma!!HeeHee XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Great job of swimming so well. Maybe we can watch you swim at the lake this summer in South Dakota. Miss you all ! I too like to read your blog, please write more.

Grampa G

Unknown said...

Savannah:

We are glad you wrote something on your blog again as we love reading about what you and Sawyer are doing! Grandpa can't wait to see you and Sawyer swim this summer, although he saw the pictures I took when I got to see both of you swim last summer in your pool. I bet you are both better swimmers this year since you have had a whole year of experience to practice your swimming and the strokes you learned in your swim lessons. We can't wait to see you! Have a fun and safe 4th of July! We love and miss you all lots!
Grandma and Grandpa Sanders

sj said...

Sawyer's still learning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from savannah joy