I can move my body. I can dance... and skip. I think i can do the splits but i can;t.
I can play soccer. I go to practice on monday nights. At 6. And I have the games on Saturday mornings. And I like doing hulahopes. I got one for christmas.
All sports are exersising! But my favrite sport is the ones that you ride. Like bikes and scooters. I want a new scooter for my birthday. I am almost 6! And then when I'm six and a haf I will have a two wheeler bike!
One time I found a two wheeler scooter in the grass and then we put it in the garage and we pretended it was daddy's and I got to ride it. Sawyer did too.
It's the first day of spring and I went outside to do cartwheels. It was nice and sunny. And then Sawyer got his bike and went to the dead end. We played outside alot. I didn't go to the deadend because my helmet is almost too little for me. You know I do need another one for my birthday! I just ran with dad to catch up with Sawyer.
This is the longest blog. I didn't write for a long time and now I did to night.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Move a lot
Posted by sj at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was fun reading your blog today. You did write a LOT this time.I'm thankful that you have a strong healthy body.I hope we can watch you play soccer next month when we visit. Maybe your brother will get you a new helmet for your birthday.Happy Spring !!!! Gramma & Grampa G
Wow that was a long blog. I really enjoyed it. Cant wait for next month !!! Grampa G
Savannah:
That was a really great and informative blog you wrote! I like hearing all about what you are doing in your life every day. And, I am so glad you like soccer! It is a great sport, isn't it? Your aunts and uncles and of course, Daddy, all love playing soccer, too! We would love to come watch one of your games....hopefully that will work out one of these days. Keep staying active and keep up with your blog so we all know what you are doing, because you write so well!
Lots of love,
Grandma and Grandpa Sanders
I love my own blog....This is me Savannah.... I am commenting on my own blog.... And I love my blog, THE END...
You are a silly little girl.But I am sure glad you like to write. You could send a nice long letter to us. Just need an envelope and a stamp. Mom can help a bit getting the address on.:)XOxoxoxoxooXGrammaG
I am future savannah, I am 8 and a half and i just learned how to ride my 2 wheel bike. and you will live in TN.
from future savannah
Post a Comment