I have a nother wiggley tooth. I could put 2.two finger's in the space if they're both gone at the same time. My 2 bottom teeth are loose.
They are the bottom front teeth.
In P.E. today I worked on my jump rope 4 heart poster. my team is called pug dogs and bull dogs. Greer named it that becose she likes pug dogs and bull dogs. My teamates are named Katie Greer Riley and Sophie. And Me.
the end.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
2 things
Posted by sj at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I almost missed this! I saw your brothers first! 2 wiggly teeth is super exciting.And I am sure your poster will look great.Are you good at jumping rope? It is really good excersise,ESPECIALLY for your heart!!So when is the team going to jump?? Good Luck XOXOXOXO Gramma G
OOPS,I better be careful with my spelling. Exercise is spelled wrong. You probably don't care though Savannah.:)Love & Kisses,Gramma G
Post a Comment