I have a loose tooth! it wiggles a little. I think it's silly and funny I do.I think the
tooth fairy would come. do you want to gess when it will come out?
my friend's came to visit this weekend. I got to hold baby Salamen. Ben called for me at nap time. Jeramiah played ball with me. and I went to my naber's house to play too.
It was a fun weekend. And I had no school on Monday! That's today.
the end 
Monday, January 19, 2009
my tooth
Posted by sj at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will guess that you tooth will come out on February 1st.
What do you think that the tooth fairy will bring you?
Hi Sweetie! A loose tooth? That is exciting news! That tooth fairy doll will be just right to hold that little tooth. I think it will come out before you turn 6.You will probably learn a lot about teeth in school next month,in February.Yeah!!!XOXOXOXO Gramma G
Post a Comment