miss lisa asked me to tell a sillyest thing i ever did! i dont think im
varry silly sawyer is varry silly he seys i hate maskgeetos. maby im silly when i
rite
dear somebuddy. i cant deside my costoom for halloween ! maby CUZ i Have too
many ideas
bubble bath
goldilocks
farmer
ladybug
tiger or a bear
chrysanthemum
lily from lilys purple plastic purse
and owen
the end!
Monday, September 15, 2008
silly thing
Posted by heather at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Savannah, I think you and your brother are BOTH silly!It will be fun to chose a costume for Halloween. You have some great ideas allready!Mommy can help,too! XOXOXO Love Gramma G
Hi Savannah, you sure have lots of great options for your Halloween costume! Cade and Callum want to be Diego and Boots, and their cousin Johanna may be Dora. They've been changing their minds though lately so it will be fun to see what you all end up being! I know you will be beautiful even if you decide to be 'bubble bath' for Halloween! :) I think that's a pretty silly idea! I bet Cade will laugh about that when I tell him. Let us know what you decide. Love,
Annie p/s You are such a good writer!
Thanks for writing about being silly! You did a great job!
HI SJ! I just found your blog and thought I would say hello! I'm a mommy of 2 girls. One is 11 and one is almost 8. My 11 year old also has a blog. I think it is great that you are blogging! Isn't it fun to write down your ideas?
My 8 year old LOVES Lilly and the Plastic Purple Purse....I think that is a great idea for a Halloween costume!
Have a great day! I look forward to hearing more silliness. I heart silliness!
Miss Jenn
I ended up being a bubble bath ;)
Post a Comment