Thursday, September 11, 2008

my kindergarten days

mondays are P.E.
thursdays are P.E. too
music at tusdays and art on wensdays
a toy at kindergarten is a riting center i make a card for my frends and brothr

i like my teacher i like her name too i have 3 boy frends and i like all the grls!
i like reesess outside and i like the hole bilding
yes i do!


my frends ride my bus too but some frends do not bekuz they dont go too my scool bekuz she has home school
today i had P.E. and resess and i showd and telled my stffed animul lamb! my special lamb!
the end

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world. I look forward to reading what you write.

Christy said...

I can't wait to read more SJ!! Love the cartoon drawing! SUPER CUTE!

Anonymous said...

kindergarten sounds like so much fun! i really like your blog, you are a good writer!!

kim (your mom's blog friend :)

Anonymous said...

Your school sounds nice.Lot's of fun things to do all week.Did Lisa Lambie like school as much as you do? I hope she was good.HEHE :) Love & Kisses Gramma G

Amie R. said...

Savannah...you are one cool little girl!

Jacob, Lisa and Charlie said...

Your so fun SJ, love that your mom set this up for you! Do you take requests? What is the silliest thing you ever did?

Anonymous said...

Wow, kindergarten sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah! I think it's really cool that you have your own blog. Before my little boy was born I was a teacher, so I LOVE reading kids' writing and seeing how much their writing improves as they get older.

I hope you keep writing more about kindergarten!

Unknown said...

Hi Savannah!
School sounds like a lot of fun! I bet it was really fun to show off Lambie and get to tell all your friends about her! I am so glad you are having so much fun at school! We love your blog....
Love, Gramma Debbie and Grampa Andy

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah Joy!

You are such a good writer and I hear you even do all the work on your blog typing! Wow, good job! I am glad you like kindergarten! Thanks for sharing about your school...we love to hear your stories :)

Love, Aunt Jenn and Uncle Greg