My Birthday was fun. The day before my b-day I went to the zoo.It was REALLY
fun. I opened presents. I got THE GAME OF LIFE from Sawyer. I also got some
really cute clothes from my mom. And I also got a camera! It is blue.On my
birthday I brought rice krispies to school. When I got home,1,0000 people called me.
Aunt Becky,Both grandmas, my friend Norah, and the Smiths.The next day was my birthday party. It was an art party and it was really fun. The cake was good too. We did lots of stuff.We even
drew with our left feet! It was really fun!
NOW I AM 8!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Birthday
Posted by sj at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Savannah!
You really do have the BEST birthdays,and parties! I HATE missing them!But I LOVE seeing all the pictures! Next time take one with your MOM too,ok!Eight years old,how did that happen??? I still remember the day you were born.And how I used to rock you and sing to you,you little burrito.Miss you,love you !!!! XOXOXOX Gramma G
Post a Comment