Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On Christmas day

Dear Everyone, This is Savannah talking. [ JUST SO YOU KNOW.] I'm going to tell you what
I got for Christmas. I got a gumball machine, my 4th webkin, I got a game called UNO MOO!


thank you & THE END

5 comments:

Mom said...

It has been 10 days since you blogged,I guess I forgot to check it lately. Taking care of Levi DOES keep me busy!!Sounds like you had a great Christmas.We did too. It will be Valentines Day before we know it!Miss you lots & love you EVEN more!! XOXOXOXO Gramma G

Mom said...

Hi Savannah! I told you I would comment again.January is almost over. You said you were excited for groundhogs day. I am glad spring is on its way,but not soon enough!What does a silly groundhog know about weather predictions anyway??? LOVE you LOTS!!! XOXOXO Gramma G

Mom said...

Hey Girlie! I love your new haircut!! Your hair grows SOOO fast. It will be long again soon. Miss You & love you SOOOOO much!!!

Mom said...

Dont know when you will se this but I love you & hope your 7th Birthday is the BEST!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!!XOXOXOXOXO Gramma G & Grampa too!

sj said...

cool! from, your self ( savannah!)