today i went out side to play in the leaves sawyer did to
daddy buried us in the pile .
it is cold and it is fall.
i got to jump in the leaves. sawyer took off his socks and shoes to play in the sand box and his toes got frozen! he was crying and mommy got mad.
we like fall!
the end
Sunday, November 9, 2008
we like fall
Posted by sj at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like fall too!I hope Sawyer's frozen toes are OK now.I guess he did not want to get sand in his shoes and socks. Maybe no more sand box till spring or summer.Fall gets really cold in December.But it's almost winter! I want some snow to play in!XOXOXOX Love,Gramma G
333333ssss2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222vnmcfmfzkjsa Z;p.
Savannah,what was your silly brother trying to say??? XOX Gramma G
Post a Comment