Friday, October 24, 2008

colors, letters and writing

pink is a good color. purple is to. 1 is good for me. gramma makes me tink of green.
red is the color of the roses and a book.yellow is sunny, magenta is sweet with
good, sawyer is learning his colors.

cloey is my pen pal, I love to write to her, she shud look at this. I love to get mail from her in the mail box. if you want to write to me i will tell you my adress.


i got a new desk in my room. with a new chare. i like my desk and chare! my brother does too but it is too big for him. i like to write in my jurnal on my new desk. I write my jurnal alot! if you visit me you can read it.

the end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Savannah!The new desk in your room sounds great.I think I would like to read your journal,because I like reading what you write.I like getting letters in the mail too!PenPals are fun! XOXOXO Grama G

Unknown said...

Savannah:

I love your new blog posting! You really said a lot. I can't wait to read more of your journals next time we come to visit you! I also cannot wait to see your new desk...maybe you could post a photo of it with you sitting at it, on your blog soon. :-) Thanks for all the phone calls -- talk to you very soon!! I love and miss you lots! Gramma Debbie